- Tamper proof design provides a higher level of security to prevent battery removal.
- Gives a decade of peace of mind.
- Eliminates annoying low battery chirps.
- No batteries to replace for the life of the alarm.
- 10 year sealed batteries provide continuous protection, even in the event of a power outage.
- Smart Alarm Technology virtually eliminates nuisance alarms.
- Combines the benefits of photoelectric & ionization technology in one alarm.
- Quick activation battery pull tab makes this fast and easy to install.
- Deactivation key switches alarm off and makes batteries safe for disposal (once alarm reaches the 10 year product end of service life).
- Tamper resistant feature prevents deactivated alarm from being reinstalled.
- Choose this alarm if you are looking for an alarm with superior nuisance alarm resistance.
- 10 year product end-of-service life warning sounds when it is time to replace alarm.
- This alarm is suitable for installation in houses, apartments, dormitory and manufactured housing.
- For maximum protection, install an alarm inside every bedroom, outside every sleeping area and on every level of the dwelling.
- Meet New Laws & Legislation--This alarm exceeds industry standards, and is listed to UL Standard UL 217 and is California State Fire Marshal approved.
- ECO Friendly - reduces environmental waste & eliminates disposal of up to twenty 9 volt batteries.
- 10 year limited warranty on both battery and alarm.
- Revolutionary Universal Smoke Sensing Technology
The Universal Security Instruments MI3050SB 2-in-1 Smoke and Fire Smart Alarm provides 10 years of continuous protection against deadly threats in the home. New patented Universal Smoke Sensing Technology provides the benefits of both photoelectric and ionization alarms in one device to protect against fast flaming and slow smoldering fires. Perfect for new or replacement installations, this maintenance-free alarm is suitable for houses, apartments and mobile homes. The sealed battery (included) will never have to be replaced throughout the life of the alarm, giving you a decade's worth in peace of mind even in the event of a power outage.
Permanent Power also saves money from battery replacements (up to $38.00 over the 10-year life of the alarm), eliminates annoying low battery chirps and helps the environment by reducing environmental waste from disposed batteries. This alarm features microprocessor intelligence to assist in completely eliminating nuisance alarms, a single silence/test button to quiet a non-hazardous alarm and an end-of-service life warning that sounds when it's time to replace the battery (approximately 10-years from activation).
Perfect for replacement of existing Universal Electric alarms, this unit features a large mounting base to cover imperfections in drywall and the option to replace retrofitting applications. The quick activation battery pull tab makes it easy to install while the deactivation key switches the alarm off and makes the batteries safe for disposal. Once the alarm is deactivated, the tamper resistant feature turns on to prevent deactivated alarms from being reinstalled.
This alarm is UL Listed, California State Fire Marshal approved and Federal Housing Authority (FHA) approved to exceed industry standards. For maximum protection, install an alarm inside every bedroom, outside every sleeping area and on all levels of the dwelling. The Universal Security Instruments MI3050SB 2-in-1 Smoke and Fire Smart Alarm comes with a 10-year limited warranty.
- MPN: MIB3050S
- UPC: 042741330503
- Warranty: 10 year Limited Warranty
- Alarm Battery: 10 Year Sealed Permanent Power Battery
- Alarm Sensor Type: Universal Smoke Sensing Technology
- Manufacturing Credits: ISO 9001 certified factory, UL listed & CSFM listed
Ordering a large quantity? Click the image below to
send a bulk order request
to our friendly sales staff who can
create a quote and provide personal service for your order! Enter the information requested below and our sales staff
will respond in 1-2 business days. (Monday through Friday 8am-5pm CST)
Please include as much detail as possible with your request:
- Item(s) of interest.
Purchase Time Frame.